Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Week 1 Posting - Introduction to the IT World

 Hello to everyone in the IT world! I've always been interested in how new video cards seem to be coming out each week. New video games are starting to demand more out of your video card which forces you to upgrade all the time just to keep up. The way video cards were being used for crypto mining always fascinated me as well. I want to know exactly is going on under the hood of a video card and why so many versions exist, such as 3060, 3070, 3080. 3080 TI. What are the differences in the jumps from the tens, and what does the TI versions add as well, and the fact that you can use multiple videos card at once on a single PC seems crazy to me.  All I seem to notice is that the bigger the number the better the performance, and it's something I've always wanted to learn more about due to my love for PC gaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Posting - Was Fun While It Lasted

 I love blogging because it gives me something extra to think about that isn't related to a specific topic of the week. I can write abou...