Sunday, June 23, 2024

Week 3 Posting - BSIT220-T301 - Fixing My Houses Wiring

    When doing the research and reading the chapter for the week, I learned a lot about problems I noticed with the wiring for my house and why my internet was running extremely slow and cutting out every ten minutes or so daily without fail. By researching the cables and learning about the speed specific cables carry and the distances best suited for them, I could purchase the wiring to fix my problem. The internet hasn't dropped once, and my internet speed is reaching the speed I was paying for now.
    Not only did I learn helpful information for future employment, I could use the information for my personal life and fix problems in my home. I love this class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Posting - Was Fun While It Lasted

 I love blogging because it gives me something extra to think about that isn't related to a specific topic of the week. I can write abou...