Saturday, July 20, 2024

Week 7 Posting - BSIT220-T301 - Didn't Know This About My Router

 I had yet to learn that my current router came with built-in security, and it even lets you see the potential threats it protected your devices from. I just got the router because I live in a house full of gamers, and it was recommended for its speed and reliability. So, learning earlier while researching for the written assignment and checking out everything my router does, I was blown away to see all of the different threats the router has defending our home network from. Not only that, but it can also be used to set up a VPN and add an existing VPN so that it protects the entire network and not just one device. I am curious to know if these are the default features of every router now; I am just happy that they exist in the one I am using. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Posting - Was Fun While It Lasted

 I love blogging because it gives me something extra to think about that isn't related to a specific topic of the week. I can write abou...