Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Week 7 Posting - BSoD

 I have a PC running into the Blue Screen of Death every few minutes, and everything I have done has yet to find a fix. Chapter 16 has shown me many troubleshooting options and techniques I have yet to attempt. After checking out the error code given to me during the BSoD and following the instructions in the chapter, I realized the issue might be a faulty RAM stick.

I can not believe how this one chapter alone has given me more help with diagnosing my PC's problem. I need to order new compatible RAM and slot them in to see if that was the issue. Thank you, Mike Meyers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Posting - Was Fun While It Lasted

 I love blogging because it gives me something extra to think about that isn't related to a specific topic of the week. I can write abou...