Thursday, May 30, 2024

Week 12 Posting - Wrap Up

 I used to blog when I was younger, but I last did it over ten years ago. Creating a blog post every week was such a refreshing assignment that I looked forward to it each week. I will only be blogging in the future if required again for another assignment or job. The things I learned throughout this semester don't fit in with my current job since I am a closer at a retail store. Hopefully, one day in the future, being able to blog will help me get hired for a different position. Though my small town is mainly a farming community, blogging doesn't help in finding employment. This will likely be my final blog unless I am tasked to do it again for a future assignment. Goodbye, blogging world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Posting - Was Fun While It Lasted

 I love blogging because it gives me something extra to think about that isn't related to a specific topic of the week. I can write abou...