Thursday, June 6, 2024

Week 1 Posting - BSIT220-T301 Introduction

    Hello, everyone in the IT Blogging space! I didn't think another class would require blogging again, so I am back for another three months. 

    I am Jesse Garcia, and I am excited to be here once again. I am a gamer before anything else. I love games like Path of Exile, Warframe, and Borderlands 2, and I am currently playing Ni No Kuni. I love anime and manga, and when it comes to anime, I prefer dubs over subs.

    I have zero networking experience and am excited to learn about it this semester. Many jobs require it, and so I am ready to get down to business!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 10 Posting - Was Fun While It Lasted

 I love blogging because it gives me something extra to think about that isn't related to a specific topic of the week. I can write abou...